Choosing a pram can be the toughest decision of them all. You could end up going round in circles literally. It’s almost like choosing a new car! You’ll use it practically everyday, everywhere in every way so you want to get the right one for you and your bebe plus look stylish at the same time. Yeah yeah you know it.
So weigh a few things up..
- What activities will you mainly be doing (apart from the sleep dance)?
- How much are you willing to spend? (and get it right the first time to avoid buying multiple prams!
- Is it suitable for both parentals?
- What extras come with it?
- How long do you want it to last you?
We wanted an outdoorsy pram of course with the “intention” of jogging off the extra kilos gained during pregnancy. It needed to be sturdy yet stylish and perhaps practical if possible at the same time. I was willing to shop around to get the best price without sacrificing these specific factors.
Here’s what super dooper pram we bought for Baby Budge and why:
Introducing the BUMBLERIDE Indie!
- STYLISH like the Bugaboo but without the price tag
- DURABLE & 3 wheeler like the Baby Jogger but noone has one!
- OVERSIZED SPF sun canopy to totally block out those rays
- RECLINING backrest- upright to flat for sleeping
- ADJUSTABLE footrest for my fast growing giraffe baby
- COMPACT fold to shove in the boot with the rest of your shopping
- ADJUSTABLE handle height for giraffe parents
- SUSPENSION & 12 inch tyres suitable for multi terrain
But>>>>> The BIGGEST point of all is its PRICE! I found this beauty while checking out the ‘Baby Jogger’ online. The Baby Jogger is quite similar in features, is available in Australia BUT sells in America for literally HALF the price! So after discovering these significant savings I checked out other overseas brands/companies who ship internationally and the Bumbleride Indy emerged!
Bumbleride will be coming to Australia.. pop by their facebook page for raves, I’ve already converted two of my mates who absolutely love it too :-)
http://www.facebook.com/bumbleride + http://www.facebook.com/bumbleride.australia
Check out more product info and optional extras at:
Like, comment or send me questions if you’d like any further info.
HAPPY PRAM SHOPPING!